Bunny Health Checks and Vaccinations
- Rabbits' bodies age much more rapidly than human bodies. Significant changes can occur in relatively short time periods
- Regular health checks are very important throughout their lives.
- All our team ( receptionists, vets and nurses ) firmly believe that it is very important for us to try to make your pet bunny's experience at the vets as stress-free as possible
- During a 15 minute appointment with a veterinary surgeon, a full clinical examination will be performed and any specific questions or queries answered. Appropriate vaccinations will also be discussed and administered as needed
- We will help you to ensure your pet bunny is being fed appropriately and that you are doing everything possible to help prevent the very common problems of dental disease, obesity and digestive disorders